I believe that life is a patchwork of experiences that should be shared.
I am Rose Palmer and this is where I share my passions with you!
I am a retired PhD chemist with a lifelong love for travel, photography and quilting. Here you will find first hand accounts of my travel journeys, my favorite photos and quilting ideas.
I like to focus my traveling lens on history, art, architecture, luxury, nature, soft adventures and those unique experiences that expand my intellectual horizons .
Where do you want to go?
What do you want to do?
Let my travel tips and itineraries help you.
Photography has been a life long passion. Let my photos inspire your next experience.
I look for and participate in quilting related experiences all around the world. I also like to make quilts inspired by my travels and photograph them on location.
I hope you have found some new inspirations here to continue your own life’s patchwork of experiences.
- A Love Letter to Beautiful Istanbul
- More Photography Awards for Rose Palmer and Quiltripping
- Two More NATJA Awards for Rose Palmer
- Tips for an Independent 10 Day Israel and Jordan Itinerary
- Ancient Petra – A City of Mysteries in Black and White