Last updated on September 30th, 2020
I believe that life is a patchwork of experiences that should be shared.
I am Rose Palmer and this is where I share my passions with you!
I am a retired PhD chemist with a lifelong love for travel, photography and quilting. Here you will find first hand accounts of my travel journeys, my favorite photos and quilting ideas.
I like to focus my traveling lens on history, art, architecture, luxury, nature, soft adventures and those unique experiences that expand my intellectual horizons .
Where do you want to go?
What do you want to do?
Let my travel tips and itineraries help you.
Photography has been a life long passion. Let my photos inspire your next experience.
I look for and participate in quilting related experiences all around the world. I also like to make quilts inspired by my travels and photograph them on location.
I hope you have found some new inspirations here to continue your own life’s patchwork of experiences.
- Bohemian Princess Quilt Pattern now on Etsy
- The Best Chicago Street Art – Finding Murals, Sculptures and Other Public Art in the Windy City
- A Day Trip From Cleveland: Cuyahoga Valley National Park and Other Local Sights
- 18 Ideas For a Unique Pieced Backing for Quilts
- Triangle Fourplay – An Easy Quilt Block of the Month – Block 4